Estate Planning and Trusts
or the level of service...
Sunflower's goal is the same - to provide avenues leading
to individual dignity, respect and as much independence as
- Enhancing people's abilities
- Encourage individuals to exercise their rights, identify
their options and make informed choices on their own
- Promoting independence and productivity
- Encouraging involvement in community and leisure
- Ensuring the dignity that goes hand-in-hand with a well
consider a one-time donation, an annual pledge and the
advantage of estate planning. Sunflower sponsors
estate-planning seminars at absolutely no cost or
obligation to you. The tax savings information is
invaluable and if you choose to include Sunflower in your
estate, that is the philanthropic fringe benefit.
Vicki Batchman - Barton County
John Cross – Barton County
Jane Isern - Barton County
Jim Jordan - Barton County
Dr. Kyle Krebaum - Barton County
Mike Minton - Barton County
Amy Ney - Barton County
Scott Tillotson – Barton County
Joanne Wondra - Barton County
Board of Directors
Travis Thompson – Pawnee County –
Scott Donovan – Barton County – Vice President
Edmund Oborny –Rush County–Sec/Treasurer
Lisa Burdett – Pawnee County – At Large
Linda Arthington - Barton County
Randy Cobb - Rice County
Marianne Miller – Rice County
Tomi Rues - Rush County
Julie Spray - Barton County
is tax deductible, please check with your Tax
Sunflower Diversified Services, Inc.
Is a Non-Profit Organization
/ GIVING AREA
you would like more information about the
Sunflower Diversified Services Foundation, please contact
Connie Oetken (620) 792-1325 or use the links below.
Tax dollars are
available for many Sunflower services.
However, there is a long list of special needs that can be financed
only through private donations. These include, but are certainly not
- Wheelchair adjustments that allow a person to be comfortable
- Communication devices that allow interaction between a Sunflower
individual, their family and friends
- Footwear adjustments that offer comfortable walking
- Dental work
- Respite time for caregivers
- Home modifications for better accessibility to personal hygiene
and other day-to-day activities.
- Assistance in moving to more independent living settings.